Sunday 8 May 2016

New Content Marketing Business

Going out on my own

It looks like after 5 years of working in online marketing, I'm finally making it out on my own.

If you've followed any of the content here, I hope you've enjoyed it. I'll be creating a new 'vlog' on YouTube soon about my journey into entrepreneurship & the world of content marketing consultancy, so keep an eye out.

The new business will be called POP Content; so if you're in the UK & you're looking for some content marketing guidance for your business - the new SEO - check out my website.


Content Marketing in a Nutshell

If you've never encountered content marketing, you should read up on it ASAP. It can really turn around your business online. You may have noticed that in the past decade, SEO companies will charge more and more, and Google keeps pushing the goal posts further and further. People have been thrown into the heights of success online, and then fallen down just as quickly because of changes to Google's search engine algorithms.

Well, SEO has found a new era - content marketing. It's not about going for risky quick wins that win you lots of traffic one month, then ruin your website's reputation forever after. It's about winning Google over by giving them what they always wanted.

Google is very clever - their main goal is to be the best search engine for their users. That means providing the best, most trustworthy answers to their searchers questions. Simply put - that means if you want to rank highly and get relevant customers to your business long term, you need to create better, more useful content than your competitors and promote it like your business depends on it - because, in terms of internet success, it literally does.

To find out more about the importance of content marketing and how it could help boost your business read my latest article here.

Good luck with all of your marketing endeavours folks! Write to me at POP Content and I'll be more than happy to help you with any content marketing questions you have,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice or feedback is very appreciated! Thanks for checking out my blog