Tuesday 16 August 2011

The first post

Maybe a BSc in Neuroscience looks impressive, but it has not served me well in getting my dream job. I followed a path to greater understanding, to learn more about the way we think, what makes us 'tick' and find out about who we all are. Although this is all well and good it seems it was possibly not the best path to go down to get into marketing.
 So I've been pondering what might make me stand out from the crowd and might lean future employers towards me instead of a marketing graduate. I don't think anyone can show passion through a CV, and I doubt people want to read your life story in a cover letter, but I think maybe a blog may do the trick! Maybe you can be just a little less formal and a little more crazy in a blog. 
Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice or feedback is very appreciated! Thanks for checking out my blog